Vice President of Human Resources
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Do you have the career opportunities as a Vice President of Human Resources you want with your current employer? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join HCA Houston Healthcare which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At HCA Houston Healthcare, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a Vice President of Human Resources where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
Job Summary and Qualifications
As Vice President of Human Resources you will provide strategic human resources and talent guidance to the executive team at an HCA facility. You will create the desired workplace culture which includes an engaged and productive workforce through HCA’s policies, programs, and practices.
What you will do in this role:
- Manage the facility HR team to deliver strategic and operational HR support
- Partner with the executive leadership team to understand and prioritize the critical business challenges
- Deploy appropriate HR interventions in collaboration with appropriate Centers of Excellence
- Work collaboratively with other Region HR heads, HR Centers of Excellence and HR Service Centers to provide feedback and improve enterprise-wide programs and services
- Deploy talent and development programs
- You will drive local Employee & Community engagement efforts
- Partner to support business performance, quality and patient care initiatives
What you should have for this role:
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Master’s Degree preferred
- 7+ years of relevant work experience required
- PHR or SPHR preferred
Physician Services Group (PSG) is a part of HCA Healthcare the world’s largest for-profit healthcare provider. Our mission at PSG is to practice the best medicine, produce superior patient experiences, achieve operational excellence and collaborate with other health care partners, so that the communities we serve reap the benefits of high-quality, cost-effective care. With over 21,000 colleagues nationwide, the medical teams at PSG support over 1000 physician practices and have over 12 million patient encounters annually.
Human Resources Group empowers our people to grow and give purpose to the HCA Healthcare culture. We deliver our Human Resource model in three sectors: HR Business Partners, HR Shared Operations and HR Centers of Excellence. HR Business Partner teams are critical to the success of our HR delivery model. We drive performance to achieve successful results to better care for our patients, communities and each other.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."
- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Vice President of Human Resources opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.