Head of People
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Hint, one of the fastest-growing beverage companies in the United States, is seeking an enthusiastic hands-on Head of People to support our company's growth. You will work closely with the executive team to lead initiatives across the organization including but not limited to employee experience & culture, compensation & benefits, talent acquisition, compliance, diversity & inclusion, and learning & development.
Reporting directly to the interim CEO, the Head of People will work very closely with the entire Executive team and will oversee the People team as well as IT and Workplaces (SF and New York offices).
Ideal candidates have proven experience in helping to create and establish company values, company mission, effective DEI programs, and supporting organizations that have gone through leadership transitions.
This is a remote role, but travel to San Francisco will be required as needed.
What You'll Achieve
- Shape people strategies toward hint’s business priorities
- Help build out the "back to office" plan
- Build strong relationships across the organization with managers and employees from a wide range of disciplines, backgrounds, and levels within the company
- Implement and oversee organizational design and effectiveness, change management, performance management, leadership coaching, and compliance
- Lead the company’s compensation and benefits plans
- Continually improve and innovate our people processes and programs
- Translate strategic corporate plans into HR operational plans and successfully implement systems and processes with People Team
- Maintain knowledge of employment legislation to ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
- Lead, mentor, develop and grow the People Team to support company hyper-growth
- Create and monitor the People annual budget
Who You Are
- You have 15+ years of experience in an HR/People role, including leadership roles
- BA/BS Degree required, SHRM or HRCI Profession Certification a plus
- You have experience in a fast-paced, CPG company undergoing rapid change and growth
- You know how to create a strong corporate culture
- Experience creating programs to foster culture, employee development, retention and succession planning
- Display a proven ability to understand strategic organizational issues and offer effective solutions
- Experience managing labor compliance requirements
- Experience building and scaling people analytics functions
- Experience creating policies around employee separation, including consulting counsel, severance agreements, protected classes, and policy on references
- Experience designing, developing, and implementing compensation and benefits policies and programs
- Entrepreneurial spirit and “can do” attitude”; ability to roll up your sleeves and get things done!
Attention: Effective September 1, 2021, Hint requires all employees to show proof of the Covid-19 vaccination unless an accommodation request is/has been approved. All new hires will be required to show proof prior to their first day of employment.
Hint is an Equal Opportunity Employer and reasonable accommodations will be considered.
Hint is on a mission to help the world live a healthy lifestyle by making products people love. Founded in 2005, the idea behind Hint is simple: pure water, nature's original refreshment, accented with fruit essence. No sugar, no diet sweeteners. EVER.
Headquartered in the Marina District of San Francisco with offices in New York and throughout the United States, Hint is looking for driven collaborative individuals to help us achieve our mission of healthier lifestyles for all. Hint is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are #NowHiring talented individuals across the United States to help us make healthier choices more enjoyable. We do not accept agency submissions. All unsolicited resumes will be considered the property of Hint.
Your application has been successfully submitted.